Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Cough Treatment

My parents decided to take me to Thomson Paediatric Centre after numerous doctor visits. Why Thomson? Simply because that's the only clinic opens on Sundays, and my parents couldn't wait longer to get me cured. And I was prescribed with Ventolin and another type of puff, and had to use Aerochamber for about a month plus.
Then, another problem came. I could finish my meal more than an hour. Looked like the food strike came back. Dunno if it relates to my mood or jealousy of me because of my sister. I didn't quite like my milk either. So, my mom bought a Thomas the train glass with a built in straw. Wow, I like it so much!
Great news is...I can kiss my diaper goodbye at day time now. That means I no longer need to bring diaper in my school bag, too! Thanks to Teacher Anne, who encouraged me and also my parents to let me diaperless at school time.

No comments: