Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

"Bye Bye Binky" mission interfered by Teething

Day 8: After a family trip during the day, I got exhausted. That's why it took only a while to get me to sleep that night. But it took a numerous of hugs, cradles up to 1 am to keep me asleep. Dentinox teething gel didn't help much. Nor did the gripewater. At the end, I ended up in the spring cot till 6 am.
Day 9: After taking 2 teaspoon of gripewater (my parents realized the correct dose for my current age, finally), my mom tucked me in for half hour and succedeed! At 11.30 pm, I screamed and my mom fed me. I screamed again at 4 am (much better!) and my mom rocked me using the spring cot then. It helped me sleep again until 6 am.
Day 10: Maybe because it was a rainy day, I got easily sleepy even before 8 pm. After fussying a while and taking my last feeding, I soon slept peacefully. I awoke crying at 11 pm, 1 am, and 3.30 am. Again, I ended up in the spring cot.
Day 11: Same bedtime ritual, and ended up with 1-2 times crying at around 11 pm (short ones), and 2.30 am. My parents fed me with water mixed with milk and I dozed off until 5.30 am.
Day 12: This time it took a lot of effort to tuck me in, only by 9 pm I slept without regrets. Small fussines at 10.30 pm, and 2.45 am. After taking water with milk, I slept again until 6.00 am.
Day 13: It's Friday! My parents took me out that day for sushi bite, so my bedtime was 15 minutes late than usual. But I still could fall asleep shortly after a bit of rocking. But the nightmare appeared at 3.40 am, and kept me fussying a couple of times even though I was put in the spring cot. In the end, I only followed the daily activities, such as breakfast and morning bath.
Day 14: Everything seemed to be normal till midnight time. I awoke in pain, screamed out loud. My mom put some teething gel on my gums, and a few minutes later I settled down. But not for long. Around 3 am, I screamed again, calling either my dad or mom to comfort me. After I dozed off again, my parents put me back to the crib. It went on like that until 4.30 am, and I was put in the spring cot. But I kept on moving as if I felt uneasy. At 6.30 am, my mom gave up and asked my dad to comfort me till 7 am.

No comments: